Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday and congratulations to anyone reading this who just graduated college! Mid to late May is such an exciting time for college students and high schoolers are almost done as well!
For this weeks post I thought I’d mention a few of my favorite blogs to read. If you’re like me, you’re always trying to find new bloggers to keep up with and bounce creative ideas off of each other! So, without further ado, here are my top five favorite blogs:
- Tanya Burr– Tanya’s blog is similar to mine in that it covers several different topics, including, beauty, fashion, travel, and lifestyle. I also really love her writing style. It doesn’t seem too formal and you feel like you’re just sitting down and having a chat with her while you’re reading it
- Fleur De Force– Fleur is a beauty guru and even just came out with her very own Mac collaborated lipstick! Her blog is extremely aesthetically pleasing and she gives great advice when it comes to all things beauty
- Samantha Maria– Sammi is a super stylish and always-up-to-date-with-trends type of blogger. Her style is edgy meets feminine and I love it. Also, if you love puppies then you’ll fall in love with hers
- Kate La Vie– Kate is a recent discovery (as of about two days ago) and I fell in love almost immediately. He blog is super feminine and again, covers a wide range of topics. Also, she’s recently engaged so if you love all things wedding then she’s a great one to take a look at
- Kendra Atkins– Kendra is the ultimate super mom and her husband plays a huge role as well. I may not be a mom, but I love sweet little babies and her twin daughters are the cutest things ever. She also covers topics such as makeup, skin care, and lifestyle which I find very helpful
Those are my top five favorite blogs that I keep up with and I highly recommend you follow them to/subscribe to get emails when they upload if any peak your interest! Also, if you like watching youtube videos, all of these bloggers have channels that are basically a visual representation of their blogs. Comment down below if you have any blogs to recommend! Hope you all like this post and I’ll be back next week!